The Returns Policy for Health Mantra is simple and straight forward. We are sure you will be happy with your purchase but if for any reason you want to return your products, you may return them within 14 days of ordering provided the product and the packaging is unopened. We are more than happy to accept your returns subject to meeting our Returns policy.
If you are returning an item, please visit the My Account section and follow these steps:
- Click on the Orders/Returns icon, choose the product your returning and fill out the Online Returns Form. As you are completing the Online Returns Form you will be given an RMA number (Returns Activation Code) which you must provide with your return.
- You must always include this RMA number when returning your goods or we will not accept it.
- Once done please email your RMA number and all other relevant details to email@example.com
- The returned products must be in saleable condition and in their original packaging. Please note that, once opened and or used, products cannot be returned to us unless the product is faulty or broken. In addition products of a medicinal nature cannot be returned for hygiene purposes.
- Please pack the products securely and return them via a recorded service. You are responsible for the items lost or damaged in transit meaning Health Mantra will not be responsible for return shipping that is lost or damaged in transit. We recommended using a recorded service to return your products.
- If you send the products without filling the RMA form then we are unable to offer the refund and you will have to pay for re-delivery charges.
In addition to our returns policy, under the distance selling regulations, you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the products ordered. You will need to fill out a cancellation form, so please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request one. Please return the products unopened in their original packaging. The products returned must be in saleable condition.
Your statutory rights are not affected.